Join our growing crew of Boulder County activated parents, students and educators at this meeting to continue strategizing and making concrete plans to for our campaigns to fight fracking. Our 4 active areas are:
1. Engagement across Boulder County Schools
2. Bannering and visibility events
3. Letters to the Editor
4. School walk-outs
This meeting will focus on the following:
- Messaging and logistics on Apri1 3 and May 1 school walkout events to the Boulder County Commissioners public meetings/hearings.
- Updates and planning on Letters to the Editor and Bannering campaigns.
- Communications and legal updates on BVSD policies regarding protests on school property.
- Planning for engaging and building awareness at all Lafayette schools.
- Potential collaborations on Earth Day event.
This agenda will change if new developments arise in the next few days. Also we will provide basic orientation information for new folks to this meeting.
Here is the latest Daily Camera article on the developments at Pioneer Elementary: http://www.dailycamera.com/lafayette-news/ci_31748869/lafayette-elementary-school-sees-tensions-over-fracking-tensions